- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Feces Garlic odor
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Phosphorous ingestion/poisoning
- Be the first to add a definition for Feces Garlic odor
- External Links Related to Feces Garlic odor
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)