- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Family history/Prostate cancer
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, prostate
- CA Cancer of prostate, Ca prostate, Cancer of prostate, Cancer of the Prostate, Cancer Prostate, Cancer Prostatic, Cancers Prostate, Cancers Prostatic, Family history, Malignant neoplasm of prostate, Malignant Neoplasm of the Prostate, Malignant neoplasm prostate, malignant neosplasm of the prostate, Malignant Prostate Neoplasm, Malignant Prostate Tumor, Malignant prostatic tumor, Malignant prostatic tumour, Malignant Tumor of Prostate, Malignant tumor of prostate (disorder), Malignant Tumor of the Prostate, Malignant tumour of prostate, Neoplasm malig prostate, prostate ca, Prostate Cancer, Prostate Cancers, Prostatic cancer, Prostatic Cancers, Prostatic neoplasms malignant
- External Links Related to Family history/Prostate cancer
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)