- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For False Positive Hepatitis C test (LAB)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Autoimmune hepatitis (Plasma cell)
- Anti HCV measurement, False Positive Reaction, False Positive Reactions, HCV antibody measurement, HEP C ANTB, HEPATITIS C ANTIBODY, Hepatitis C antibody measurement, Hepatitis C antibody measurement (procedure), Hepatitis C antibody test, Hepatitis C antibody test (procedure), Lab, Positive Reaction False, Positive Reactions False, Reaction False Positive, Reactions False Positive, Test hepatitis C antibody
- Be the first to add a definition for False Positive Hepatitis C test (LAB)
- External Links Related to False Positive Hepatitis C test (LAB)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)