- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Factor IX/PTC (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Pregnancy, 3rd trimester
- Oral contraceptive Administration/Toxicity
- Antihaemophilic factor B, antihemophilic factor B, Autoprothrombin II, BLOOD COAG FACTOR IX, Blood Coagulation Factor IX, Blood-coagulation factor IX, Christmas factor, COAG FACTOR IX, coagulation factor IX, Coagulation factor IX (substance), COAGULATION FACTOR VIIII, Complex Factor IX, EC 126.96.36.199, F9, Factor IX, Factor IX agent, Factor IX Coagulation, factor IX complex, Factor IX complex agent, Factor IX complex agent (substance), Factor IX complex preparation, Factor IX complex preparation (substance), Factor IX Fraction, Factor IX preparation, FACTOR VIIII, Fraction Factor IX, IX Coagulation Factor, IX Complex Factor, IX Fraction Factor, Lab, Plasma thromboplastin component, Plasma thromboplastin component (PTC), Platelet cofactor II, PTC, thromboplastinogen B
- Be the first to add a definition for Factor IX/PTC (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Factor IX/PTC (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)