- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Facial edema/swelling, Hemoglobin (Lab) - Decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Aspergillosis, disseminated
- Actinomycosis, cervicofacial
- Diphyllobothrium latum infestation
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hypothyroidism (myxedema)
- Hypothyroidism, juvenile