- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Facial/beard rash/lesions
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Sycosis barbae
- Be the first to add a definition for Facial/beard rash/lesions
- External Links Related to Facial/beard rash/lesions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)