- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Eyelid twitching/gaze elevation
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- Benign essential blepharospasm, blepharospasm, Blepharospasm (disorder), BLEPHAROSPASM BENIGN ESSENTIAL, Blepharospasm syndrome, Blepharospasms, Essential blepharospasm, Eyelid twitching, gaze elevation, SPASM EYELID, Spasm of eyelids, Twitch(ing) eyelid, twitching eyelid
- Be the first to add a definition for Eyelid twitching/gaze elevation
- External Links Related to Eyelid twitching/gaze elevation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)