- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Eye swollen shut/unilateral
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Periorbital cellulitis
- Cellulitis, orbital
- Eye swelling, Eye swelling (finding), EYE SWOLLEN, EYES SWOLLEN, swelling eye, Swelling of eye, Swelling of eye (finding), Swelling of eye structure, swollen eye, Swollen eyes, Unilateral
- Be the first to add a definition for Eye swollen shut/unilateral
- External Links Related to Eye swollen shut/unilateral
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)