- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fever, intermittant/recurrent: External Links Related to Fever, intermittant/recurrent
Available only to registered users.
- 102 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (43)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (19)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (4)
- Neoplastic Disorders (7)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (16)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (2)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (7)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Reference to Organ System (2)
- External Links Related to Fever, intermittant/recurrent