- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Wood dust Environment
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, laryngeal
- Larynx carcinoma, extrinsic.
- Larynx, carcinoma, spindle cell
- External Links Related to Exposure/Wood dust Environment
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)