- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Tuberculosis
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Meningitis, tuberculosis
- Tuberculosis, adrenal
- Exposure, Infection due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Infection due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis (disorder), infection Koch, INFECTION TBC, Infection tuberculosis, infection tuberculous, Koch infection, MTB Mycobacter tuberculosis, MTB Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection, Mycobacter tuberculosis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection, tb, TB Tuberculosis, tbc, Tuberculoses, TUBERCULOSIS, Tuberculosis (disorder), tuberculosis general, tuberculosis infection, Tuberculous, Tuberculous (disorder), Tuberculous infections
- External Links Related to Exposure/Tuberculosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)