- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Peanut/Ground nut meal/moldy/fungi
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis/alveolitis
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Aflatoxicosis/Aflatoxin ingestion/effect
- Exposure, Peanut/Ground Nut Meal/Moldy/Fungi
- External Links Related to Exposure/Peanut/Ground nut meal/moldy/fungi
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)