- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Mycoplasma pneumonia/family/home
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Atypical Pneumonia Primary, Atypical Pneumonias Primary, cold agglutinin positive pneumonia, Eaton agent pneumonia, Eatons agent pneumonia, Eaton's agent pneumonia, Endemic pneumonia, EP, Exposure, Infection by PPLO, M pneumoniae pneumonia, Mycoplasma Pneumonia, Mycoplasma pneumonia (disorder), Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia, Mycoplasma Pneumonias, Mycoplasmal pneumonia, PAP due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae, PNEUMONIA COLD AGGLUTININ POSITIVE, Pneumonia due to Eaton's agent, Pneumonia due to mycoplasma pneumoniae, Pneumonia due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae (disorder), Pneumonia due to PPLO, PNEUMONIA EATON AGENT, pneumonia Eaton's agent, Pneumonia Mycoplasma, Pneumonia mycoplasmal, Pneumonia primary atypical, Pneumonias Mycoplasma, Pneumonias Primary Atypical, PPLO, Primary Atypical Pneumonia, Primary atypical pneumonia (PAP) due to mycoplasma, Primary atypical pneumonia due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Primary Atypical Pneumonias
- External Links Related to Exposure/Mycoplasma pneumonia/family/home
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)