- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Milk sickness/cattle ingesting plant
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- White snakeroot (eupatorium)/intake
- Aflatoxicosis/Aflatoxin ingestion/effect
- Exposure, Milk Sickness, Sickness Milk
- External Links Related to Exposure/Milk sickness/cattle ingesting plant
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)