- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Hot tubs
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Mycobacterium avium intracellulare/MAC/MAI
- Atypical mycobacteria
- Pseudomonas infection
- Cutaneous atypical mycobacterial inf.
- Mycobacteria infection
- Mycobacteria, atypical pulmonary
- Mycobacterium marinum/granuloma skin
- Gram Negative Folliculitis
- External Links Related to Exposure/Hot tubs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)