- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Flashlight battery/waste
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Lead poisoning in children
- Lead poisoning
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning
- Exposure, Flashlight battery/waste
- External Links Related to Exposure/Flashlight battery/waste
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)