- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Eating contaminated hazel hen/NA
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Mountain laurel/Kalmia plant poisoning
- Eating contaminated hazel hen/NA, Exposure
- External Links Related to Exposure/Eating contaminated hazel hen/NA
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)