- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Contaminated/industrial fish ingestion
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- PCB/Polychlorinated biphenyl ingestion
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning
- Contaminated/industrial fish ingestion, Exposure
- External Links Related to Exposure/Contaminated/industrial fish ingestion
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)