- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Cattle sick/Fodder toxin
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Coyotillo (Karwinskia) plant/intake
- Larkspur herbal/intake/toxicity
- White snakeroot (eupatorium)/intake
- Death camas (Zigadenus) poisoning.
- Jimsonweed/Jamestown weed poisoning
- Cattle sick/Fodder toxin, Exposure
- External Links Related to Exposure/Cattle sick/Fodder toxin
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)