- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Bovine spongiform encephalopathy/mad cow
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Terrorist/Chemical-Biological weapon possible
- BOVINE SPONGIFORM ENCEPH, Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis, Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy, Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (disorder), BSE, BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy), BSE BOVINE SPONGIFORM ENCEPH, BSEs (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy), ENCEPH BOVINE SPONGIFORM, Encephalitis Bovine Spongiform, Encephalopathy Bovine Spongiform, Exposure, MAD COW DIS, Mad Cow Disease, Mad Cow Diseases, SPONGIFORM ENCEPH BOVINE, Spongiform Encephalopathy Bovine
- External Links Related to Exposure/Bovine spongiform encephalopathy/mad cow
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)