- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/Benzidine
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, bladder/transitional cell
- 1 1'-Biphenyl-4 4'-diamine 3 3'-dichloro-, 3 3 Dichlorobenzidine, 3 3' Dichlorobenzidine, 3 3-Dichloro-(1 1-Biphenyl)-4 4-Diamine, 3 3'-Dichlorobenzidine, 3 3-Dichlorobenzidine, 3-3' Dichloro benzidine, 3-3'Dichlorobenzidine, 3-3'Dichlorobenzidine (substance), Curithane C126, DCB, DICHLOROBENZIDINE 03 03, Exposure
- External Links Related to Exposure/Benzidine
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)