- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Exposure/2-naphthylamine/Toxicity
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, bladder/transitional cell
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Naphthalene poisoning
- 2 Aminonaphthalene, 2 Naphthylamine, 2-Aminonaphthalene, 2-Naphthalenamine, 2-Naphthylamine, 2-Naphthylamine (substance), AMINONAPHTHALENE 02, b- Naphthylamine, beta Naphthylamine, Beta-naphthylamine, b-Naphthylamine, Exposure, Fast Scarlet Base B, NAPHTHYLAMINE 02, Toxicity
- External Links Related to Exposure/2-naphthylamine/Toxicity
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)