- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Excess neck skin/infant
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Turner syndrome/Gonadal dysgenesis
- Turner mosaic syndrome
- Excess neck skin, Infant
- Be the first to add a definition for Excess neck skin/infant
- External Links Related to Excess neck skin/infant
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)