- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ewarts sign/left lung base egophony
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Tamponade, cardiac
- Pericardial effusion
- Be the first to add a definition for Ewarts sign/left lung base egophony
- External Links Related to Ewarts sign/left lung base egophony
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)