- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Esophagoscopy/Viral cultures abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Herpes simplex/Esophagitis
- Abnormal, Endoscopic exam esophagus, Endoscopic exam oesophagus, Endoscopic examination of esophagus, Endoscopic examination of oesophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus (procedure), Endoscopy of oesophagus, Endoscopy of the Esophagus, Esophageal structure, Esophageal structure (body structure), Esophagoscopies, Esophagoscopy, ESOPHAGUS, ESOPHAGUS ENDOSCOPY, Gastrointestinal Tract Esophagus, Gullet, Oesophageal structure, Oesophagoscopy, Oesophagus, Viral Cultures Positive
- External Links Related to Esophagoscopy/Viral cultures abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)