- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Esophagoscopy/Scapings viral inclusions
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Herpes simplex/Esophagitis
- Bodies Viral Inclusion, Body Viral Inclusion, Endoscopic exam esophagus, Endoscopic exam oesophagus, Endoscopic examination of esophagus, Endoscopic examination of oesophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus (procedure), Endoscopy of oesophagus, Endoscopy of the Esophagus, Esophageal structure, Esophageal structure (body structure), Esophagoscopies, Esophagoscopy, ESOPHAGUS, ESOPHAGUS ENDOSCOPY, Gastrointestinal Tract Esophagus, Gullet, Inclusion Bodies Viral, Inclusion Body Viral, Oesophageal structure, Oesophagoscopy, Oesophagus, scraping, Viral Inclusion Bodies, Viral inclusion body, Viral inclusion body (morphologic abnormality)
- External Links Related to Esophagoscopy/Scapings viral inclusions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)