- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Esophagoscopy/Scapings viral inclusions
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Herpes simplex/Esophagitis
- Bodies Viral Inclusion, Body Viral Inclusion, Endoscopic exam esophagus, Endoscopic exam oesophagus, Endoscopic examination of esophagus, Endoscopic examination of oesophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus (procedure), Endoscopy of oesophagus, Endoscopy of the Esophagus, Esophageal structure, Esophageal structure (body structure), Esophagoscopies, Esophagoscopy, ESOPHAGUS, ESOPHAGUS ENDOSCOPY, Gastrointestinal Tract Esophagus, Gullet, Inclusion Bodies Viral, Inclusion Body Viral, Oesophageal structure, Oesophagoscopy, Oesophagus, scraping, Viral Inclusion Bodies, Viral inclusion body, Viral inclusion body (morphologic abnormality)
- External Links Related to Esophagoscopy/Scapings viral inclusions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)