- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Esophagoscopy/Scapings fungal stains abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Esophageal candidiasis
- Abnormal, Endoscopic exam esophagus, Endoscopic exam oesophagus, Endoscopic examination of esophagus, Endoscopic examination of oesophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus (procedure), Endoscopy of oesophagus, Endoscopy of the Esophagus, Esophagoscopies, Esophagoscopy, ESOPHAGUS ENDOSCOPY, Oesophagoscopy, Scapings Fungal Stains Findings
- External Links Related to Esophagoscopy/Scapings fungal stains abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)