- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Esophagoscopy/Punctate surface dots/loss vascular pattern
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Endoscopic exam esophagus, Endoscopic exam oesophagus, Endoscopic examination of esophagus, Endoscopic examination of oesophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus, Endoscopy of esophagus (procedure), Endoscopy of oesophagus, Endoscopy of the Esophagus, Esophagoscopies, Esophagoscopy, ESOPHAGUS ENDOSCOPY, Oesophagoscopy, Punctate surface dots, vascular pattern loss
- External Links Related to Esophagoscopy/Punctate surface dots/loss vascular pattern
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)