- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For ERCP/Lesion common duct
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Cholangitis, ascending
- CH Common hepatic duct, CHD Common hepatic duct, CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGR ENDOSCOPIC RETROGRADE, Cholangiopancreatographies Endoscopic Retrograde, Cholangiopancreatography Endoscopic Retrograde, Common Hepatic Duct, Common Hepatic Ducts, Diag bile/panc duc ret end, Diag bile/panc duct retr endos, Diagnostic endosc retrograde exam bile+pancreatic ducts, Diagnostic endoscopic retrograde exam bile+pancreatic ducts, Diagnostic endoscopic retrograde examination of bile duct and pancreatic duct, Diagnostic endoscopic retrograde examination of bile duct and pancreatic duct (procedure), Duct Common Hepatic, Ducts Common Hepatic, Ductus hepaticus communis, End retrograde cholo-pancreat, Endoscopic catheterisation of pancreatic duct and bile duct systems, Endoscopic catheterization of pancreatic duct and bile duct systems, Endoscopic catheterization of pancreatic duct and bile duct systems (procedure), ENDOSCOPIC RETROGRADE CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGR, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatographies, Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography, Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (procedure), Endoscopic retrograde choledochopancreatography, ERCP, ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography), ERCP Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, ERCP-End retro chol-pancreatog, ERP, Hepatic Duct Common, Hepatic Ducts Common, Lesion, RETROGRADE CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGR ENDOSCOPIC, Retrograde Cholangiopancreatographies Endoscopic, Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Endoscopic
- External Links Related to ERCP/Lesion common duct
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)