- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For ERCP/Lesion common duct
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Cholangitis, ascending
- CH Common hepatic duct, CHD Common hepatic duct, CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGR ENDOSCOPIC RETROGRADE, Cholangiopancreatographies Endoscopic Retrograde, Cholangiopancreatography Endoscopic Retrograde, Common Hepatic Duct, Common Hepatic Ducts, Diag bile/panc duc ret end, Diag bile/panc duct retr endos, Diagnostic endosc retrograde exam bile+pancreatic ducts, Diagnostic endoscopic retrograde exam bile+pancreatic ducts, Diagnostic endoscopic retrograde examination of bile duct and pancreatic duct, Diagnostic endoscopic retrograde examination of bile duct and pancreatic duct (procedure), Duct Common Hepatic, Ducts Common Hepatic, Ductus hepaticus communis, End retrograde cholo-pancreat, Endoscopic catheterisation of pancreatic duct and bile duct systems, Endoscopic catheterization of pancreatic duct and bile duct systems, Endoscopic catheterization of pancreatic duct and bile duct systems (procedure), ENDOSCOPIC RETROGRADE CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGR, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatographies, Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography, Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (procedure), Endoscopic retrograde choledochopancreatography, ERCP, ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography), ERCP Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, ERCP-End retro chol-pancreatog, ERP, Hepatic Duct Common, Hepatic Ducts Common, Lesion, RETROGRADE CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGR ENDOSCOPIC, Retrograde Cholangiopancreatographies Endoscopic, Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Endoscopic
- External Links Related to ERCP/Lesion common duct
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)