- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EMG/Voluntary Motor unit potentials/High
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- abnormal electromyogram, Abnormal EMG, Electromyogram abnormal, EMG ABNORMAL, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, Nonspecific abnormal electromyogram, Nonspecific abnormal electromyogram (EMG), Nonspecific abnormal EMG, Set of muscles, Textus muscularis, Voluntary Motor Unit Potentials/High
- External Links Related to EMG/Voluntary Motor unit potentials/High
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)