- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EMG/NCS CMAP (borderline compound muscle action potential)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Eaton-Lambert syndrome
- Late onset polyneuropathy/gait disorder (GALOP)
- borderline, CMAP (compound muscle action potential), Conduction test nerve, NCS Nerve conduction study, Nerve conduction (testing) or (test), Nerve conduction studies, Nerve conduction study, Nerve conduction study (procedure), Nerve conduction test, Nerve conduction testing, Nerve conduction testing (procedure)
- External Links Related to EMG/NCS CMAP (borderline compound muscle action potential)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)