- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EMG/NCS Absent SNAP (sensory action potential)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Late onset polyneuropathy/gait disorder (GALOP)
- Absent, action potential, Action Potentials, Potential Action, Potentials Action, Sensory, Sensory nerve conduction studies, Sensory nerve conduction study, Sensory nerve conduction study (procedure), SNAP
- External Links Related to EMG/NCS Absent SNAP (sensory action potential)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)