- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EMG/Low Amplitude/polyphasic waves
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatomyositis/childhood type
- ELECTROMYOGR, Electromyogram, Electromyographies, Electromyography, Electromyography (EMG), Electromyography (procedure), Electromyography (regime/therapy), EM-Electromyography, EMG, EMG (Electrophysiology), EMG Electromyography, Low Amplitude/Polyphasic Waves Finding, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to EMG/Low Amplitude/polyphasic waves
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)