- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EMG/Fibrillation potentials
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatomyositis/childhood type
- abnormal electromyogram, Abnormal EMG, Electromyogram abnormal, EMG ABNORMAL, Fibrillation potentials, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, Nonspecific abnormal electromyogram, Nonspecific abnormal electromyogram (EMG), Nonspecific abnormal EMG, Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to EMG/Fibrillation potentials
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)