- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EMG/Decrementing responses/2-3 HZ stim
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Eaton-Lambert syndrome
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- abnormal electromyogram, Abnormal EMG, Decrementing responses/2-3 HZ stim, Electromyogram abnormal, EMG ABNORMAL, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, Nonspecific abnormal electromyogram, Nonspecific abnormal electromyogram (EMG), Nonspecific abnormal EMG, Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to EMG/Decrementing responses/2-3 HZ stim
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)