- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EMG/Botulism pattern
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Botulinum toxin/deliberate exposure
- Botulism, infant
- Botulism, Botulism (disorder), BOTULISM TOXICO INFECT, Botulism Toxico Infectious, Botulism Toxico-Infectious, Clostridium botulinum, Clostridium botulinum poisoning, ELECTROMYOGR, Electromyogram, Electromyographies, Electromyography, Electromyography (EMG), Electromyography (procedure), Electromyography (regime/therapy), EM-Electromyography, EMG, EMG (Electrophysiology), EMG Electromyography, Infection due to clostridium botulinum, Infection due to clostridium botulinum (disorder), Intoxication with Clostridium botulinum toxin, Intoxication with Clostridium botulinum toxin (disorder), pattern, poisoning Clostridium botulinum, TOXICO INFECT BOTULISM, Toxico Infectious Botulism, Toxico-Infectious Botulism
- External Links Related to EMG/Botulism pattern
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)