- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EMG/Botulism pattern (brief/low voltage)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Botulism, Botulism (disorder), BOTULISM TOXICO INFECT, Botulism Toxico Infectious, Botulism Toxico-Infectious, brief/low voltage, Clostridium botulinum, Clostridium botulinum poisoning, ELECTROMYOGR, Electromyogram, Electromyographies, Electromyography, Electromyography (EMG), Electromyography (procedure), Electromyography (regime/therapy), EM-Electromyography, EMG, EMG (Electrophysiology), EMG Electromyography, Infection due to clostridium botulinum, Infection due to clostridium botulinum (disorder), Intoxication with Clostridium botulinum toxin, Intoxication with Clostridium botulinum toxin (disorder), pattern, poisoning Clostridium botulinum, TOXICO INFECT BOTULISM, Toxico Infectious Botulism, Toxico-Infectious Botulism
- External Links Related to EMG/Botulism pattern (brief/low voltage)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)