- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Photosensitivity dermatitis - Causes: Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 100 possible causes found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (4)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (9)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (10)
- Deficiency Disorders (1)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (1)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (2)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (1)
- Reference to Organ System (2)
- Drugs (68)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (1)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (1)
- Synonyms (8)
- External Links Related to Photosensitivity dermatitis - Causes