- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EKG/Tall R Waves anterior leads (ECG)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Inferior myocardial infarction
- Posterior myocardial infarction
- Anterior leads, ECG, EKG, EKG (Electrophysiology), ELECTROCARDIOGR, Electrocardiogram, Electrocardiograph, Electrocardiographic or monitoring procedure, Electrocardiographic procedure, Electrocardiographic procedure (procedure), Electrocardiography, Electrocardiography (procedure), Electrocardiography (regime/therapy), Tall R Wave
- External Links Related to EKG/Tall R Waves anterior leads (ECG)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)