- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EKG/RBBB with upright T in V3R/V1/V2
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Brugada syndrome/Hereditary VT/VF
- Block bundle branch right, block bundle-branch right, block fascicular right, BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK RIGHT, bundle-branch block right, bundle-branch block right fascicular, ECG, EKG, EKG (Electrophysiology), ELECTROCARDIOGR, Electrocardiogram, Electrocardiograph, Electrocardiographic or monitoring procedure, Electrocardiographic procedure, Electrocardiographic procedure (procedure), Electrocardiography, Electrocardiography (procedure), Electrocardiography (regime/therapy), fascicular block right, in V3R/V1/V2, rbbb, RBBB Right bundle branch block, RBBB Rt bundle branch block, right bundle branch block, Right bundle branch block (disorder), Right fascicular block, with upright T wave
- External Links Related to EKG/RBBB with upright T in V3R/V1/V2
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)