- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EKG/Precursor big U Wave/ventricular tachycardia (ECG)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Torsades de pointes ventricular tach
- ECG, EKG, EKG (Electrophysiology), ELECTROCARDIOGR, Electrocardiogram, Electrocardiogram U wave appearance, Electrocardiogram U wave present, Electrocardiograph, Electrocardiographic or monitoring procedure, Electrocardiographic procedure, Electrocardiographic procedure (procedure), Electrocardiography, Electrocardiography (procedure), Electrocardiography (regime/therapy), Tachycardia ventric., TACHYCARDIA VENTRICULAR, Tachycardias Ventricular, U wave, U wave appearance, U wave feature, U wave feature (observable entity), U-wave appearance, V.tach, Ventricular tachyarrhythmia, Ventricular tachyarrhythmia (disorder), Ventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular tachycardia (disorder), Ventricular Tachycardias, Ventricular techycardia, VT, VT Ventricular tachycardia
- External Links Related to EKG/Precursor big U Wave/ventricular tachycardia (ECG)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)