- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EEG/Seizure focus Sylvian/Rolandic area
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Rolandic epilepsy
- BECTS, Benign Childhood Epilepsy With Centro Temporal Spikes, Benign childhood epilepsy with centrotemporal spike, Benign Childhood Epilepsy With Centro-Temporal Spikes, Benign Epilepsy Childhood Centrotemporal Spikes, BENIGN EPILEPSY OF CHILDHOOD WITH CENTROTEMPORAL SPIKES, Benign Rolandic Epilepsy, Benign Rolandic epilepsy (disorder), Benign Rolandic Epilepsy of Childhood, Bnign chhd ep cntro-tmp spik, Centralopathic Epilepsies, CENTRALOPATHIC EPILEPSY, Centrotemporal Epilepsies, CENTROTEMPORAL EPILEPSY, ECT, EEG, EEG (Electrophysiology), EEG Electroencephalography, Electrical tracings neurolo, ELECTROENCEPHALOGR, Electroencephalogram, Electroencephalogram (EEG), Electroencephalogram (procedure), Electroencephalography, Electroencephalography (EEG), Epilepsies Centralopathic, Epilepsies Centrotemporal, Epilepsies Rolandic, Epilepsy Benign Rolandic, Epilepsy Centralopathic, Epilepsy Centrotemporal, Epilepsy Rolandic, Epilepsy Rolands, Epilepsy Sylvian, Rolandic Epilepsies, Rolandic Epilepsy, Rolandic Epilepsy Benign, Rolands Epilepsy, Sylvian Epilepsy, Temporal-central focal epilepsy, Temporal-centrl focl epilepsy
- External Links Related to EEG/Seizure focus Sylvian/Rolandic area
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)