- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For EEG/Quick onset of REM sleep/10 min or less
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Sleep deprivation
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- EEG, EEG (Electrophysiology), EEG Electroencephalography, Electrical tracings neurolo, ELECTROENCEPHALOGR, Electroencephalogram, Electroencephalogram (EEG), Electroencephalogram (procedure), Electroencephalography, Electroencephalography (EEG), Quick onset of REM sleep (10 min or less)
- External Links Related to EEG/Quick onset of REM sleep/10 min or less
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)