- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Edema fingers/toes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Acrodynia/Pink disease
- Digit of foot, Digits of foot, Digitus pedis, Edema fingers, Edema of finger, Edema of finger (finding), Hinddigit, Oedema fingers, Oedema of finger, Set of toes, TOE, Toe structure, Toe structure (body structure), Toes, Toes (Anatomy)
- Be the first to add a definition for Edema fingers/toes
- External Links Related to Edema fingers/toes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)