- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Echo/Saline Bubble Contrast Abnormal, Finger wrinkling/hot water challenge/decreased
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy syndrome
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Atrial septal defect, ostium secundum
- Ventricular large septal defect
- Atrial septal defect
- Atrial septal defect (ostium primum)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Patent foramen ovale/intermittant
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Cardiac ventricular/septal rupture
- Autonomic/regulatory disorder
- Autonomic dysreflexia