- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ecchymosis/necrosis pinna signs
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Purpura fulminans
- Auricle, Cellular necrosis, EAR EXTERNAL, Ear Outer, Ear.external, Ears External, Ears Outer, Ecchymoses, ecchymosis, Ecchymosis (finding), Ecchymosis (morphologic abnormality), External ear, External ear structure, External ear structure (body structure), External Ears, NECROSES, necrosis, Necrosis (morphologic abnormality), Necrotic, Outer Ear, Outer ear (body structure), Outer Ears, Pinna, Tissue devitalisation, Tissue devitalization
- Be the first to add a definition for Ecchymosis/necrosis pinna signs
- External Links Related to Ecchymosis/necrosis pinna signs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)