- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ear lobe/smear histiocytes/mononuclear cells (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Bacterial endocarditis, subacute
- agranulocyte, Ear lobe, Histiocyte, Histiocytes, Histocyte, Lab, Leukocyte Mononuclear, Leukocytes Mononuclear, mononuclear leukocyte, Mononuclear Leukocytes, Mononucleated Cell, Non-Granular Leukocyte, Non-Granular Leukocytes, Resident tissue macrophage, Resident tissue macrophage (cell), Smear, Smear test, Tissue macrophage
- Be the first to add a definition for Ear lobe/smear histiocytes/mononuclear cells (Lab)
- External Links Related to Ear lobe/smear histiocytes/mononuclear cells (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)