- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ear deformitry/partially snipped pinna
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- CHARGE Congenital syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Schwartz-Jampel syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Ear deformitry/partially snipped pinna
- External Links Related to Ear deformitry/partially snipped pinna
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)