- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Dysphagia Swallowing Difficulties, Babinski's upgoing toes/bilateral
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Parkinsonism-dementia complex
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Spondylosis, cervical
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Cerebral vascular accident
- Palsy, pseudobulbar
- Dementia, multi-infarct
- Reference to Organ System