- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Drug induced vanishing bile duct syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) Administration/Toxicity
- Trimethoprim-Sulfamethozole (TMP-SMX)
- Drug Induced, Vanishing bile duct syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Drug induced vanishing bile duct syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Drug induced vanishing bile duct syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)